Welcome to the Mighty Mini Farm to School Video Lessons! Learn everything you need to know about how to make Farm to School happen.. at the speed of light. Watch Illinois Farm to School training videos here to learn about different topics in the farm to school world.
All videos are between 8 and 18 minutes long, with most videos at around 10 minutes long. Find all of the videos, along with PDFs of the presentations with notes, on this site.
Illinois Food Service staff are able to use these videos towards their Professional Development requirement! Please track the videos you have watched, along with the date viewed and the length of each video, for submission to ISBE.
- July 19th: Salad Bars 101
- August 2: The Illinois Great Apple Crunch
- August 16: Sourcing Locally
- August 30: Adding Local to the Menu
- September 13: Innovative Funding for Farm to School Programs
- September 27: Marketing Your Program
- October 11: Extending the Harvest
- October 25: Scratch Conversion for School Menus
- November 7: Illinois Harvest of the Month