IL Specialty Crop Growers Market Maker Shop Local Map
- Whether you are a buyer wanting to connect with local or specialty suppliers, a farmer looking to reach new markets, or a consumer looking for goods and services in your area – this directory is a must-have resource!
- Find local food in the Chicagoland, Elgin, Decatur, and St. Louis areas.
Band of Farmers
- Incluedes a directory of Chicagoland CSAs (community supported agriculture) and great for locating food for ECE sites.
Illinois Farmers Market Association
- View a map of farmers markets throughout the state of Illinois; helpful for finding food for ECE sites and small districts.
- Find a farm or ranch near you throughout IL on their map or scroll through the alphabetical list.
- Locate farms, farmers markets, CSAs, co-ops and more near you by typing your location into the search bar.
Buy Fresh Buy Local
- Find farms, markets, and more in Illinois.
Illinois Vegetable Growers Association
- A 6-page PDF of Illinois sources of vegetable food production.
Illinois Local Food Map
- University of Illinois Extension food map including, onsite farmsales, wineries, orcharfds, nurseries and CSA’s.
- Illinois orchard directory. Use the map or enter your zip code to find nearby orchards.
Local Honey Source
- View list of sources of honey produced in Illinois.
Illinois Organic Growers Association
- View a list of food producers that are members of the Illinois Organic Growers Association.
Participating farm to school farms in Illinois:
The Mill at Janie’s Farm
- An extension of Janie’s Organic Farm, the Mill is a source of local flour and grains located in Ashkum, IL.
Cahokia Rice, McClure IL
- At Cahokia we are committed to providing fresh, locally grown rice to the southern Illinois community and beyond. Our proximity to the cities of Chicago and St. Louis allows us to be a truly authentic farm to table provider.
Garlic Breath Farm
- Our love for organic garlic, with it’s sweet and fiery flavor, is what inspired us to start growing this very popular veggie. We are a new family micro farm made of big dreams and big hearts.
- Orchard in Cobden IL selling apple varieties and peaches in season,
- Since 1873, Rendleman Orchards has been committed to growing and shipping quality peaches, nectarines, apples and vegetables to the commercial produce markets throughout the Midwest.
- Theodora Farms and Learning Center invests in the community by expanding opportunities in the food economy, ensuring access & affordability, and building the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the people who cultivate the land and eat the food.